Understanding and defending against zero-day threats, propagating worms, low-and-slow attacks and more targeted advanced persistent threats (APTs).
- Examine the nature of sophisticated threats and the state of defenses
- Know the current threat landscape and how they are used by attackers to threaten operations, penetrate networks and obtain sensitive data
- Assess various security technologies and their relative strengths and limitation
- Examine what can be done to minimize risks and improve an organization’s security posture
- Gain overview of ForeScout ActiveResponse™ technology
Written by Bill Sieglein – President, CISO Executive Network and Scott Gordon (CISSP) – Vice President, ForeScout Technologies